After 8 years of arrogance, ignorance, anti-business, anti-family, and suppression of anyone who would dare to disagree, the American people voted overwhelmingly across the United States to replace Barak Obama and his hand picked candidate with someone different. Americans selected a rough-talking, big business-man, and television personality. He is untested and unproven in the political sphere.
Today, 20 January 2017, we celebrate freedom from a president who ignored American law, suppressed the truth, persecuted Christians, promoted sexual perversion, and frequently ignored the chances to dialog with American businesses at home and abroad.
Today we celebrate “Nobama Day”. No more Obama to push a socialist agenda on the majority of Americans who are sensible and hard working.
Of course, Nobama Day could be an annual holiday, but let’s make it a 1 day, 1 year thing. We must work to never again put this type of person in office. From today, Americans must focus on getting smart people who will actively uphold the wishes of a moral society and comply with the high standards of the office. People who will help America to prosper and not decay.
We don’t know what the leadership of newly elected President Trump holds based on his previous behavior, but we certainly see him surrounding himself with outstanding business people and military leaders. Washington DC leaders have gone from lawyers to professionals and military people. There is great ancient wisdom on this.
Without counsel, plans go awry,
But in the multitude of counselors they are established.
Proverbs 15:22 (NKJV)
We shall see
In 2017, the last days of the Obama disastrous presidency, Mr. Obama proclaimed through his minion Ms. Valerie Jarrett, that he was scandal-free for 8 years. History gives a different story, the Wall Street Journal reports the following-
• State Department email. In an effort to evade federal open-records laws, Mr. Obama’s first secretary of state set up a private server, which she used exclusively to conduct official business, including communications with the president and the transmission of classified material. A federal criminal investigation produced no charges, but FBI Director James Comey reported that the secretary and her colleagues “were extremely careless” in handling national secrets.
• Operation Fast and Furious. The Obama Justice Department lost track of thousands of guns it had allowed to pass into the hands of suspected smugglers, in the hope of tracing them to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used in the fatal 2010 shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Congress held then-Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt when he refused to turn over documents about the operation.
• IRS abuses. Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents. The Justice Department then refused to enforce Congress’s contempt citation against the IRS’s Lois Lerner, who refused to answer questions about her agency’s misconduct.
• Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film. Emails from the secretary later showed that she knew the attack was terrorism. Justice Department prosecutors even convinced a magistrate judge to jail the filmmaker.
• Hacking. Mr. Obama presided over the biggest data breach in the federal government’s history, at the Office of Personnel Management. The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and may end up being used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage. OPM Director Katherine Archuleta, the president’s former political director, had been warned repeatedly about security deficiencies but took no steps to fix them.
• Veterans Affairs. At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list—part of an effort to conceal that between 1,400 and 1,600 veterans were forced to wait months for appointments. A 2014 internal VA audit found “57,436 newly enrolled veterans facing a minimum 90-day wait for medical care; 63,869 veterans who enrolled over the past decade requesting an appointment that never happened.” Even Mr. Obama admitted, in a November 2016 press conference, that “it was scandalous what happened”—though minutes earlier he boasted that “we will—knock on wood—leave this administration without significant scandal.”
All of these scandals were accompanied by a lack of transparency so severe that 47 of Mr. Obama’s 73 inspectors general signed an open letter in 2014 decrying the administration’s stonewalling of their investigations.
Clearly Mr. Obama is scandal free if no one reads the history of events that coincided with his time in office. Of course, there are more than just the above scandals. We must not forget
- Gitmo. At least 12 hardened terrorists were released who have since killed Americans.
- The Affordable Care Act. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Saving of $2500 per family.
- Solyndra. Obama plays venture capitalist with taxpayer money, loaning his crony “green energy” buddies over $500 million. Solyndra goes bankrupt.
- The New Black Panthers. Intimidating white voters at the polls and DoJ refusing to prosecute.
- Feel free to add to what we missed…
As committed Christians in America, it is impossible to support the Democratic party for one simple reason, the party is ‘pro-choice’ as the secular mass media calls it. In other words, a major platform of the Democratic party is that if you get pregnant it is a ‘right’ to be able to kill that child if you don’t want it. Unfortunately, when you murder, the blood of the victim may or may not be on your hands physically, but it is definitely on your hands spiritually. Women who kill their babies struggle with guilt of murdering their children for decades to come. Therefore, the only committed Christians that remain in the party are just those who are not aware of this evil or those who don’t understand the blood of those they support will be on their hands.
In choosing between the candidates of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump that ran for election of the US Presidency of 2016, from a Jesus perspective the choices were not all that different. Both candidates were not that much different and had many flaws. Clinton had extensive integrity issues of lying, hiding information from our government (but carelessly giving other information to other governments), and a strong visible arrogance. The populace was tired of politics as usual.
Mr. Trump ran for office as he was tired of seeing the novice leadership and hypocrisy of Barak Obama. American interests and values were heavily damaged by the inexperienced moderate muslim President who claimed to be Christian to get elected. His confused leadership supported muslim causes, persecuted Christians, while promoting sexual sin and debauchery in the United States and spending money like a teenager who had found his parents credit card. Clearly, we would not have Mr. Trump as president if Mr. Obama hadn’t been elected. We suspect some good changes around the corner.
How Can Committed Christians Support Mr. Trump?
Mr. Trump in the primary competition with Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Dr. Carson, Mike Huckabee and other republicans was very coarse, shallow in content, and lacking in statesmanship people wanted from someone running for the highest office of the land. In the end, Mr. Trump won the primary for the Republican party because people loved his direct talk and stances on bringing America back to some level of strength by ‘Make America Great Again;.
Christians were forced to choose between a very flawed woman who had already voiced her distain for the majority of Americans, a type of Marie Antoinette, and a nearly seventy year old businessman with no experience in the public sector but a very direct style. We must not forget Hillary’s health issues, foul mouth, and mistreatment of secret service agents she had around her as she was married to a former president we not good character indicators.
Committed Christian leadership unanimously chose Mr. Trump for various reasons. Specifically,
- Trump proclaimed his support for the Republican party platform and his commitment to protect unborn babies from murder
- Trump surrounded himself with actual committed Christian leaders with government experience specifically selecting Michael Pence the governor of Indiana
- Trump offered an alternate to 8+ years of out of control spending with DC politicians
- Trump worked non-stop to meet the people campaigning in every state and ‘pressing flesh’ with people that revealed more about who he was all the way to election day
- Despite showing distain for those who criticized him, Trump displayed dedication to those who support him and gave him a chance
- Trump embodied the American dream of someone who has done big things in business/life (despite his short comings)
We knew what we would have gotten more of the Obama evil with Hillary, and many have thought that it would be the same with Trump. However, the above indicators are showing that is probably not the case. It is interesting that preceding Trump’s election win, Rodney Howard-Browne, Joe Fuiten, James Dobson, Franklin Graham, Pat Robertson, Gordon Robertson, Kenneth Copeland, and many others supported Trump. Browne prophesied that Trump would when the election and bring America back from the brink of destruction that Obama had led the nation to.
There are no assurances for any national leader but the fine print (recorded actions) does matter. We have a President Trump now and we need to pray for wisdom and direction for him. We also need to pray that he will continually surround himself with godly men and women who are champions spiritually, experienced in government or business, will protect the traditional family, and help the nation to get out of the financial losses of the last 8 years.
There is no line between when a baby becomes a human. By standing against the work to protect the children, Kasich has the blood of this innocent kids on his hands. US media reported,
Many Republican lawmakers, emboldened by Donald Trump’s recent election, wanted Kasich to sign the more restrictive ban. GOP leaders like Senate President Keith Faber saw an opportunity to use the heartbeat bill to overturn Roe v. Wade, counting on new Trump-appointed, conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices.
In vetoing the bill, Kasich pointed to judicial precedent, saying the legislation was “clearly contrary to the Supreme Court of the United States’ current rulings on abortion.”
Kasich campaigned for the Republican nomination for the US presidency in the 2016 elections but failed to gain interest from the citizens. He eventually dropped out of the race, as he tried to present himself as a solid Republican with core party ideals, but clearly Kasich is a RINO (Republican In Name Only).
Many Americans have been frustrated by Barak Obama and his rudderless leadership of the United States. Instead of supporting and helping American business that can help increase tax revenue, he attacked Boeing through the Justice Department.
On his international visits, he was more concerned about meeting with homosexuals than the American businesses in the area.
He proclaimed his christianity to get elected but thought it better to send back the culturally christian people of the Middle East into persecution or deadly environments than properly filtering the Muslims who were admitted into the US that present a threat of domestic terrorism.
Clearly Donald Trump, like most of America, was frustrated with the weak leadership of Barak Obama. He ran for office because as any entrepreneur, he felt he could do it better.
But that is nothing compared with the utter devastation Democrats have suffered in the states. On President Obama’s watch, Democrats have lost a net grand total of 939 state legislative seats, 30 state legislative chambers and a dozen governorships. When Obama first took office, Republicans held just 3,223 state legislative seats. After Tuesday’s vote, the number stands at 4,162. There are now more Republican state legislators than at any time since 1920. And if Gov. Pat McCrory holds on in North Carolina, Republicans will match their all-time high of 34 GOP governors last seen in the 1920s
(BrightCitizen.com) Like most Americans, many world leaders have lost respect for Barak Obama..The lame-duck US president infamous for championing trans-sexual bathrooms in the US criticized President Duterte’s leadership and tough stance against drug dealers and pushers in his home country.
But the Filipino leader did not take kindly to that notion, saying Obama had better think twice about raising the issue of the killings.
“Who does he think he is? I am no American puppet. I am the president of a sovereign country and I am not answerable to anyone except the Filipino people,” Duterte scoffed in a speech Monday. “Son of a b****, I will swear at you.”
Drugs are a major issue in the world and world ledader
The Philippines War On Drugs
Since Duterte was elected, more than 1,900 people have died, including at least 700 in police operations that were part of the president’s hardline war on drugs.
“Double your efforts. Triple them, if need be. We will not stop until the last drug lord, the last financier, and the last pusher have surrendered or put behind bars — or below the ground, if they so wish,” Duterte said during his State of the Nation speech on July 25.
Obama Also Snubbed By The Chinese
Dueterte was not the only world leader to blow off Barak Obama. Chinese took away the red carpet when the US president’s plane arrived at the airport. They did other things to show their displeasure with the incompetent leader’s visit.
The United States is far from a perfect country. There has been much injustice. However, Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans risked national unity and fought a civil war to bring freedom to African American slaves brought to the early American soil against there will. Women have gotten the right to vote. Things are not perfect but there is injustice happening in every group but NOT in America as a whole.
When second string American football player Colin Kaepernick says he refuses to stand for The Pledge of Alligence to honor the people who have died to bring the freedom we have, it’s obvious we’re dealing with a man clueless on American history. All Colin is really doing is creating a distraction for his performance.
Just a brief look at the comment section of any news site, you can see comments of people telling Mr. Colin Kaepernick that it’s time to get out of the NFL. Strangely enough, the freedom that allows Kaepernick to sit on his bum will the rest of the team and crowd is standing gives him the freedom to espouse his ignorance. Maybe the best question to ask is “Colin, please name 5 areas were you see the nation promoting racial tension?” Someday, we hope Colin will become a bright citizen.