(BrightCitizen.com) The answer is very clear. For any candidate of substance, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney are the two that will be left standing. That is barring any ‘skeletons in the closet’ that the media can dig up and use against them.
What about the others?
- Rick Perry has got a serious image issue after multiple mistakes on national television.
- Michelle Back is running like a lone sheep on an empty field with no one nearby.
- Herman Cain has just not got the depth of experience nor the international exposure that can keep him competitive.
- Ron Paul has a cult-like following among Americans with an isolationist inclination but unfortunately that will probably keep him from the mainstream.
- Rick Santorum is one we’re not even sure why he is still running.
What do you think?