After 8 years of arrogance, ignorance, anti-business, anti-family, and suppression of anyone who would dare to disagree, the American people voted overwhelmingly across the United States to replace Barak Obama and his hand picked candidate with someone different. Americans selected a rough-talking, big business-man, and television personality. He is untested and unproven in the political sphere.
Today, 20 January 2017, we celebrate freedom from a president who ignored American law, suppressed the truth, persecuted Christians, promoted sexual perversion, and frequently ignored the chances to dialog with American businesses at home and abroad.
Today we celebrate “Nobama Day”. No more Obama to push a socialist agenda on the majority of Americans who are sensible and hard working.
Of course, Nobama Day could be an annual holiday, but let’s make it a 1 day, 1 year thing. We must work to never again put this type of person in office. From today, Americans must focus on getting smart people who will actively uphold the wishes of a moral society and comply with the high standards of the office. People who will help America to prosper and not decay.
We don’t know what the leadership of newly elected President Trump holds based on his previous behavior, but we certainly see him surrounding himself with outstanding business people and military leaders. Washington DC leaders have gone from lawyers to professionals and military people. There is great ancient wisdom on this.
Without counsel, plans go awry,
But in the multitude of counselors they are established.
Proverbs 15:22 (NKJV)
We shall see
In 2017, the last days of the Obama disastrous presidency, Mr. Obama proclaimed through his minion Ms. Valerie Jarrett, that he was scandal-free for 8 years. History gives a different story, the Wall Street Journal reports the following-
• State Department email. In an effort to evade federal open-records laws, Mr. Obama’s first secretary of state set up a private server, which she used exclusively to conduct official business, including communications with the president and the transmission of classified material. A federal criminal investigation produced no charges, but FBI Director James Comey reported that the secretary and her colleagues “were extremely careless” in handling national secrets.
• Operation Fast and Furious. The Obama Justice Department lost track of thousands of guns it had allowed to pass into the hands of suspected smugglers, in the hope of tracing them to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used in the fatal 2010 shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Congress held then-Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt when he refused to turn over documents about the operation.
• IRS abuses. Mr. Obama’s Internal Revenue Service did something Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing: It successfully targeted political opponents. The Justice Department then refused to enforce Congress’s contempt citation against the IRS’s Lois Lerner, who refused to answer questions about her agency’s misconduct.
• Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were killed in the attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya. With less than two months to go before the 2012 election, the State Department falsely claimed the attack was not a terrorist attack but a reaction to an anti-Muslim film. Emails from the secretary later showed that she knew the attack was terrorism. Justice Department prosecutors even convinced a magistrate judge to jail the filmmaker.
• Hacking. Mr. Obama presided over the biggest data breach in the federal government’s history, at the Office of Personnel Management. The hack exposed the personnel files of millions of federal employees and may end up being used for everything from identity theft to blackmail and espionage. OPM Director Katherine Archuleta, the president’s former political director, had been warned repeatedly about security deficiencies but took no steps to fix them.
• Veterans Affairs. At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at a Phoenix VA facility, many of whom had been on a secret waiting list—part of an effort to conceal that between 1,400 and 1,600 veterans were forced to wait months for appointments. A 2014 internal VA audit found “57,436 newly enrolled veterans facing a minimum 90-day wait for medical care; 63,869 veterans who enrolled over the past decade requesting an appointment that never happened.” Even Mr. Obama admitted, in a November 2016 press conference, that “it was scandalous what happened”—though minutes earlier he boasted that “we will—knock on wood—leave this administration without significant scandal.”
All of these scandals were accompanied by a lack of transparency so severe that 47 of Mr. Obama’s 73 inspectors general signed an open letter in 2014 decrying the administration’s stonewalling of their investigations.
Clearly Mr. Obama is scandal free if no one reads the history of events that coincided with his time in office. Of course, there are more than just the above scandals. We must not forget
- Gitmo. At least 12 hardened terrorists were released who have since killed Americans.
- The Affordable Care Act. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Saving of $2500 per family.
- Solyndra. Obama plays venture capitalist with taxpayer money, loaning his crony “green energy” buddies over $500 million. Solyndra goes bankrupt.
- The New Black Panthers. Intimidating white voters at the polls and DoJ refusing to prosecute.
- Feel free to add to what we missed…
(BrightCitizen.com) Like most Americans, many world leaders have lost respect for Barak Obama..The lame-duck US president infamous for championing trans-sexual bathrooms in the US criticized President Duterte’s leadership and tough stance against drug dealers and pushers in his home country.
But the Filipino leader did not take kindly to that notion, saying Obama had better think twice about raising the issue of the killings.
“Who does he think he is? I am no American puppet. I am the president of a sovereign country and I am not answerable to anyone except the Filipino people,” Duterte scoffed in a speech Monday. “Son of a b****, I will swear at you.”
Drugs are a major issue in the world and world ledader
The Philippines War On Drugs
Since Duterte was elected, more than 1,900 people have died, including at least 700 in police operations that were part of the president’s hardline war on drugs.
“Double your efforts. Triple them, if need be. We will not stop until the last drug lord, the last financier, and the last pusher have surrendered or put behind bars — or below the ground, if they so wish,” Duterte said during his State of the Nation speech on July 25.
Obama Also Snubbed By The Chinese
Dueterte was not the only world leader to blow off Barak Obama. Chinese took away the red carpet when the US president’s plane arrived at the airport. They did other things to show their displeasure with the incompetent leader’s visit.
(BrightCitizen.com) When it comes to Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and VP candidate for the United States, most people don’t know what to think. Her folksy, overly casual way of talking puts most of us off. However, she did seem to have some type of involvement in the American Tea Party movement. We see the idea of accountability and managing your resources as a fundamental of how a nation should be managed.
Unfortunately, the United States is bloated and spending more money that it has due to poor political leadership. We are not completely sure what Mrs. Palin has to really do with the Tea Party, other than agreeing with her in this area.
However, today in her endorsement of Donald Trump for US president, we have concluded that the prior intuition that said that her way of talking and acting was strange.
The bigger question really is, does anyone really care that Sarah Palin endorsed Donald Trump? At BrightCitizen.com, we think if the US presidential election of 2016 were between Hillary and Donald, it would be a very sad day for the United States.
(BrightCitizen.com) Obama, in a political move to try to get his enemies to raise taxes has tried to creative a look of trouble at the Whitehouse. He cuts American’s rights to visit and tour Whitehouse while spending $1M USD on a trip to play golf with Tiger Woods in Florida. On March 5, Texas Rep. Louis Gohmert filed an amendment to a House resolution that would prohibit federal funds from being spent on Obama’s golf trips until public tours of the White House resumed.
Gohmert referenced press reports pegging the cost of a recent Florida golf outing Obama took with Tiger Woods at $1 million. He also cited press reports saying 341 federal workers could have been spared furloughs if Obama had stayed home.
“The president’s travel expenses alone, for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods, would pay for a year of White House visits,” Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer said Thursday. “So I suggest that perhaps he curtail the travel.”